Tokoriki is the perfect setting for an intimate Fiji wedding
The extraordinary Fiji Islands are one of the most romantic place on earth. It’s a paradise of warm waters and tropical perfume – the perfect setting for a wedding.
With over 40 years experience as Fiji wedding planners, we know how to organise a destination wedding better than anyone. We can organise every aspect of your Fiji wedding and Tokoriki Island Resort is one of the most spectacular places to do so.
Imagine celebrating your special day surrounded family and friends in a tropical island paradise. Whether you choose a barefoot beach wedding, a traditional ceremony in the resort’s stunning stone chapel or on the deck of your villa, our specialist wedding planners will work with you to create the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. We will communicate with our onsite Tokoriki Island Resort wedding co-ordinator, who will greet you upon arrival at the resort, to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Rest assured, you’ll be in great hands!
Please be advised that there are only a limited number of weddings arranged each year meaning your special day will be made extra special at Tokoriki. Contact us to discuss your preferred dates to ensure you don’t miss out.
The resort’s wedding chapel is a traditional Fijian bure style building, complete with thatched roof, timber interior and traditional stonework and is set within lush tropical gardens.
HELPFUL FIJI WEDDING INFORMATION
- Planning your Fiji wedding »
- The legal requirements of getting married in Fiji »
- Transporting your wedding dress »
- Fiji wedding attire – tips for guests »
- Fiji wedding flowers – vivid, fragrant & beautiful »
- Fiji weather – planning for your wedding day »
Tokoriki Wedding Package
Below is an example of a Tokoriki Fiji wedding package. Packages are typically tailored to requirements of each couple.
Dependent upon your individual requirements and the number of guests travelling with you, we can arrange accommodation for just the bride and groom, or all guests attending the ceremony.
- Meet and greet at airport
- Marriage licence fee
- Ceremony by Minister or Celebrant
- Tokoriki wedding certificate cylinder
- Floral welcome in bure/villa on arrival
- Floral wedding turndown in bure/villa
- Traditional flower leis and floral tiara (garland)
- Bridal Bouquet
- Choice of location: chapel, beach or bure
- Table flower arrangement
- Fijian choir or serenaders at ceremony
- Traditional Fijian warrior escorts for the bride
- Flower girls in traditional Fijian dress
- Wedding cake for 2
- Toast: 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- Three course candlelit dinner on the private dining deck including a bottle of Moet & Chandon
- Tokoriki ‘Memory’ gift: inscribed with names and date of wedding
- Room Service breakfast with Moet & Chandon
FIJI WEDDINGS AT TOKORIKI ISLAND RESORT
No-one knows the extraordinary Fiji Islands or how to organise a tropical island destination wedding like we do. With over 40 years experience, we are the Fiji wedding experts. Whether you seek an intimate wedding or a huge party, we will listen to your desires and create the wedding experience you dream of. You can be married on the beach or in an intimate chapel, this is your wedding day – designed by you and tailor made by us. Contact our designated wedding co-ordinators for more information.